7004 Extension

March 15th
The Deadline to file business tax returns for partnerships, S corporations, or LLCs that are taxed as partnerships (Note that this is the deadline for calendar year filers. While most taxpayers fall under this category, there are special exceptions for fiscal-year taxpayers. If your tax year doesn’t start on Jan. 1, you will instead follow the IRS fiscal year due date
Deadline to file Form 2553 to switch your business election to an S corporation (S corp) for tax year 2022. If you miss this deadline, your business will not be treated as an S corp until calendar year 2023.
Complete the business contact information form below in order to file a tax extension as a small business owner
Business Contact Information
Not quite ready to file your taxes yet? That’s okay — if you need more time, you have until your tax-filing deadline (March 15 or April 18, 2022, depending on your business structure) to apply for a tax-filing extension. An extension will give you an extra six months to file your return.
Sole proprietors can request a tax extension using IRS Form 4868
Partnerships, S corps, and C corps can request an extension using IRS Form 7004
Just remember, a tax extension only extends your filing deadline, meaning you still need to pay any estimated tax payments on your business’s tax deadline. Make sure to pay your estimated taxes on time to avoid any late fees!
Schedule a free consultation today 

Skip the line, download our mobile app today, and get started with your tax return from the Safety of your home.

Largest possible tax refund or lowest tax liability “money-back written guarantee” 

Professionally prepared by MKG Tax Consultants licensed tax preparers

Apple Store


Google Play


Verified by MonsterInsights