Why Should Anyone Invest In Crypto?
There’s little doubt that digital currencies have seen remarkable growth. Spurred on by the incredible growth of bitcoin (BTC) and ether (ETH), the field of cryptocurrencies has only continued to expand.
In addition to initial coin offerings (ICOs), there are now many new types of blockchain investment products, from decentralized finance to non-fungible tokens. Many digital currency enthusiasts believe that these investments could produce a new batch of digital currency millionaires (or billionaires). Join our sophisticated investor dMPC crypto investment fund network. dMPC allows the crypto-fund network to manage digital assets with institutional controls — including sophisticated governance, insurance, and auditing tools — without taking on counterparty risk or engaging in the perilous business of holding private keys.
Get Verified as an Accredited Investor
If you’re an individual accredited investor considering an investment in a Reg D 506 (c) private placement and need to be verified, click here to get your secure, electronic certificate of verification. Accredited Investor Questionnaire
NFT, Bitcoin, ERC-20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies are a very speculative investment and involves a high degree of risk. Investors must have the financial ability, sophistication/experience and willingness to bear the risks of an investment, and a potential total loss of their investment. Information provided by MKG Enterprises Corp is not intended to be, nor should it be construed or used as investment, tax or legal advice, a recommendation, or an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, an interest in cryptocurrency.
• An investment in cryptocurrency is not suitable for all investors.
• An investor could lose all or a substantial portion of his/her investment in cryptocurrency.
• An investment in cryptocurrency should be discretionary capital set aside strictly for speculative purposes.
• An investment in cryptocurrency is not suitable or desirable for all investors.
• Cryptocurrency has limited operating history or performance.
• Fees and expenses associated with a cryptocurrency investment may be substantial.
The above summary is not a complete list of the risks and other important disclosures involved in investing in cryptocurrency. Any investment in cryptocurrency is subject to all the risks and disclosures set forth in the Customer Transaction Agreement and other definitive customer agreements.