6419 Letter

New required IRS tax forms in order to file for tax year 2021

Stimulus Payments (Economic Impact Payments) IRS Letter 6475

If you received a 3rd stimulus payment in late January of 2021, the IRS will issue letter 6475 to file with your 2021 tax return.

IRS Online Account 

Advanced Child Tax Credit IRS Letter 6419

If you received any Advanced Child Tax Credit, you will receive Letter 6419 that you will need to present to calculate your Child Tax Credit. 

If you have not received the letter, click the link below to check the amounts you received.

IRS CTC Portal

Verification Issues

If you need help verifying your identity or to submit a support ticket, you can visit the


If you can’t verify your identity online, please see our alternative options


Another alternative is to view your bank statements for the last 12 months to determine the Advance Child Tax Credit Received and Stimulus Payment deposited to your bank account.

Tax-Filing App

Covered CA Health Insurance Marketplace Statements

If you received assistance through Covered CA, you will have to file forms FTB 3895 and 1095-A. Without these forms, your refund will be delayed.

 If you have not received the forms, click the link below to retrieve a copy of the forms.  

Advanced Child Tax Credit (expired 1/15/2022)

CTC Eligibility Assistant

Eligibility Calculator allows taxpayers to go through a series of Q&As to determine if they qualify for these advanced credit payments.

CTC Opt-Out

Receiving these advance payments will reduce taxpayers’ credits traditionally on next year’s tax return filings

CTC Non-Filer Sign-up Tool 

Non Filer Tool allows individuals who do not file tax returns to opt-in for these advance monthly payments. 

Golden State Stimulus 

What is the Golden State Stimulus?

 California will provide the Golden Status Stimulus payment to families and people who qualify. This is a one-time $600 or $1,200 payment per tax return. You may receive this payment if you receive the California Earned Income Tax Credit (CalEITC) or file with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). 

Verified by MonsterInsights